VOLTME is looking for a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about social media and content creation with a natural talent to build strong relationships with external partners. This position requires a broad range of skills to build influential engagements and relationships with key opinion leaders and social media influencer in Europe.
• Assists in the development, implementation and coordination of cooperation with external partners, with the goal to help grow VOLTME's business in Europe through creative, cost-effective and innovative marketing partnerships.
• Serves as a liaison with content partners and influencers to manage the relationship and coordinate the communication flow and execution of programs and commitments.
• Identifies key social influencers for VOLTME's marketing department.
• Builds and maintains proactive and positive relationships with key social influencers.
• Maximizes the visibility of partner-generated content on the company's multiple online, offline media and platforms.
• Negotiates and manages contractual commitments to ensure appropriate recognition and drive strong business and commercial results.
• Effectively works as part of the global partnership team to leverage resources to support and advance the objectives of the partnership.
• Plans, directs, and manages international partnership related events and programs to meet intended outcomes.
• Implements an effective measurement, tracking and analysis approach to monitor and assess achievement of goals in partnership financial and community impact.
• Works closely with the company's creative team on content productions.
• Supports other partnership activities such as workshops, brand events or trade shows.
• At least 1 year's experience of working in the field of Marketing/Advertising/Communication
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent; Marketing, Communications, Public Relations.
• Profound knowledge of European social media and creative landscape.
• Deep experience in online and social media marketing.
• Passion for photography and filmmaking
• Strong analytical skills, high business acumen, and self-driven. Successful candidates will demonstrate a high degree of tenacity.
• Experience collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams.
• Experienced in working in ambiguous environments.
• Program management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English is a minimum. Working knowledge of additional European languages is preferred.